Home : Company Overview
As one of the largest and most successful commercial real estate capital intermediaries in the country,
HFF incorporates capital markets knowledge with local real estate expertise to successfully complete any type of
real estate transaction, regardless of size or complexity. HFF consistently maintains the capital markets relationships
critical to accomplishing your specific needs in today's highly complex and rapidly shifting capital markets environment.
HFF's unique knowledge, broad capital markets relationships and national platform enable us to arrange the most favorable
financing/equity raise or sale for your commercial property. With a history of performance spanning more than 30 years, we offer
the services of more than 600 experienced industry professionals who operate from offices in major and secondary markets throughout
We put our clients, both capital users and providers, first.
- HFF's proprietary database, CapTrack, provides the firm unprecedented knowledge of both the debt and equity
markets in the U.S. This system tracks over $40 billion of transactional volume that HFF is continuously pricing in the market,
as well as the investment objectives of the most active and largest capital providers both domestic and foreign.
- HFF is an experienced real estate investment advisor in the public-to-private domain and has been actively involved
in the largest of such transactions over the past several years.
- The firm averages more than 3 closings per business day with transactions ranging from $1 million to over $2 billion, giving us unrivaled
knowledge and expertise.
- Our business lines - Debt Placement, Investment Sales, Advisory Services, Equity Placement,
Loan Sales, and Loan Servicing - enable us to be a "one stop shop" intermediary for virtually any real
Given our highly experienced team and our deep knowledge of the capital markets, HFF was engaged in an advisory capacity on
several public-to-private acquisitions.
- HFF advised Blackstone on its purchase of CarrAmerica, Trizec, and Equity Office Properties
including providing valuation services on well over $21 billion of assets.
- Subsequently, HFF handled the disposition of assets from those portfolios and/or has
consulted Blackstone in the sale of assets in California, Illinois, Florida, Massachusetts,
Minnesota, Texas, and Washington, D.C.
- HFF advised Morgan Stanley on its purchase of Crescent.
- HFF advised Brandywine on its sell-down of Prentiss.